2017-2018 Women’s Program
View the Snow Report to determine any change in the status of lesson programs.
For women, taught by women. Join us Tuesdays nights for an evening of skiing and socializing in a comfortable atmosphere in our Women’s Lesson Program.
“The women’s program at Ski Ward took my skiing to a whole new level. I now feel confident handling more varied terrain and conditions”
Did you ski ‘back in the day’ and are looking to get back into it? Would you like to enjoy skiing with your children and family? Or just brush up or advance your skills? Then this program is for you!
|For adult women skiers. Includes a one hour group lesson and 1 hour of free ski time, once a week, for 5 consecutive weeks.|
|Lessons and Lift Tickets:||$200|
|Lesson Only (for passholders):||$120|
|Ski Rental Equipment||$100|
|– Program begins January 2, 2018 and runs for 5 consecutive weeks. Makeups will be added to the end of the program if Ski Ward cancels for any reason.|
|– Lessons will not be held during February vacation week (Feb. 19-23, 2018).|
|– A $10 replacement fee will be applied to all lost or forgotten badges|
|– Free ski is unsupervised, there will NOT be an instructor present.|
|Cancellations for all Ski Ward programs will be announced via email and posted on our website by 12 noon. Cancellations will be made up at the end of the program. ONLY lessons cancelled by Ski Ward will be rescheduled.|
|There are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES (cash or credit) for withdrawal from program and/or for equipment rental. $10 administrative fee for all late registrations and any changes made to registration form. $25 returned check fee. No credit or make-up will be given for missed or partial lessons.|
TO REGISTER FOR PROGRAMS:
Buy Online OR Download the Appropriate Form Below:
OR Download the Appropriate Form Below:
1) Scan and e-mail to email@example.com
2) Fax to 508-845-9368
3) Mail/Drop off to us at 1000 Main St., Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Questions? Call us at 508-845-1797
– All programs are non-refundable/non-transferable.
– All Prices Subject to Change. Ski Ward accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
– I feel more comfortable in various snow conditions, ie. hard packed, powder. I made progress on increasing my speed. Can’t forget to mention improvement on turning, pole plant, etc.
– Great class. Great instructors. Student/instructor ratio was perfect.
– I hope you run the program every year. Lots of fun!!
-The women’s program at Ski Ward took my skiing to a whole new level. I now feel confident handling more varied terrain and conditions