We having been serving great food to our customers in the winter for over 20 years and ice cream in the summer for the past 8, but now we are home to the Slopeside Bar & Grill, which opened in the fall of 2011. In 2012, we increased and upgraded our outdoor patio, menu and drink list and this year, we added a regulation sand volleyball court. Enjoy a beverage and a bite with incredible views, inside or outside, of our 40 acre property; watch skiers and riders coming down the mountain, kids and adults playing cornhole and ladderball or the big game on one of our 3 TV’s including a 50″ HDTV.
Click here to view our Summer Menu.
GROUP AND CORPORATE OUTINGS
During the winter, we offer multiple outdoor activities including skiing, snowboarding and a snowtubing park. During the summer, enjoy a variety of lawn games including cornhole and ladderball plus a regulation sand volleyball court. All our summer activities are of NO CHARGE and available for open play. Our volleyball court is open 5 nights a week for pick up play so grab your friends and teammates for a round of volleyball and drinks.
2014 HOURS OF OPERATION
- Weekdays: 11am-10pm
- Saturdays: 9am-10pm (bar opens at 11am)
- Sundays: 9am-5pm (bar opens at 11am)
- May 24 – June 20: Wednesday thru Sunday 12pm-8pm
- June 21 - Labor Day: Wednesday thru Sunday 11am-9pm
- Labor Day – Columbus Day: Weekends 12-6pm
- Open Memorial Day. Closed on July 4th, Labor Day and Columbus Day.