You can ski or ride for FREE plus earn extra cash by working at Ski Ward this winter!
Email us at email@example.com for more info!
We are taking applications for the following full-time and part-time season positions:
- Lift Operators and Attendants (must be 18+)
- Customer Service Representatives (must be 14+)
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors (minimum age of 14, no teaching experience is needed, just prior skiing or snowboarding experience, you will go through an instructor training course)
- Rental Shop Technicians (must be 18+)
- Racing Staff (must be 16+) – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Snow Makers (no experience necessary, must be 18+)
- Ski Patrollers (If you have credentials as a medical doctor, paramedic, nurse, 1st responder or EMT, you can be a patroller!) Email email@example.com to apply.
- Food Service Staff – cooks, cashiers, bartenders
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS AND PAPERWORK
Please note that before you can begin working for Ski Ward, Inc. you will need to complete following:
- If you are 14 to 17 years of age you must acquire an Employment Permit AFTER you have been hired.
- Complete the W4 form and the Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) via our online onboarding portal. You will have access to this once you have been hired.
- Bring original or copies of documents from List of Acceptable Documents on Page 9 to Ski Ward, Inc..