You can ski or ride for FREE plus earn extra cash by working at Ski Ward this winter!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
We are taking applications for the following full-time and part-time season positions:
- Lift Operators and Attendants (must be 18+)
- Customer Service Representatives (must be 14+)
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors (minimum age of 14, no teaching experience is needed, just prior skiing or snowboarding experience, you will go through an instructor training course)
- Rental Shop Technicians (must be 18+)
- Racing Staff (must be 16+)
- Snow Makers (no experience necessary, must be 18+)
- Ski Patrollers (If you have credentials as a medical doctor, paramedic, nurse, 1st responder or EMT, you can be a patroller!)
- Food Service Staff – cooks, cashiers, bartenders
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS AND PAPERWORK
Please note that before you can begin working for Ski Ward, Inc. you will need to complete following:
- If you are 14 to 17 years of age you must acquire an Employment Permit.
- Complete, sign and return W4 form.
- All Employees must complete Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) in the following manner:
- Complete and sign Page 7 of I-9 form.
- Bring original or copies of documents from List of Acceptable Documents on Page 9 to Ski Ward, Inc.
- Ski Ward will verify identification and sign I9. Your I-9 is not complete until it has been signed by authorized representative of Ski Ward, Inc.
- Read the employee handbook and pass the Employee Handbook Quiz sign the employee handbook form
- General Job Application
- 17-18 Instructors Training Course Sheet
- 17-18 Snow School Instructor Application
- Employment Permit for 14-17 year olds
- Direct Deposit Form
- Employee Handbook